Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation

Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation

Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation

I can’t even believe that the beauty is 54 years old! You can’t give Julia more than 40, can you? The other day, the paparazzi delighted fans of Roberts with honest pictures of the actress from vacation.

Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation

By the way, the opinions of users were divided: it seemed to someone that Julia had lost her former charm, and loyal fans of Roberts filled up the beauty with enthusiastic compliments.

Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation

“Look gorgeous”, “She is beautiful in any form”, “I didn’t even recognize it right away. Julia is not the same”, “Waist swam”,

Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation

“Where is the beauty?”, “The woman is over 50, calm down already,” write netizens.

Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation

And we would like to know your opinion, friends.

Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation

22 thoughts on “Julia is not the same. Aged Roberts was captured in a bodysuit on vacation”

1. Are people mad , the woman is 54 and absolutely stunning . 54 btw is no age and of course womens bodies hair and faces age but by god lord if i look half as good as julia roberts in 6 years time i will be elated . Nobody can take her beauty and the negative comments are in appropriate and unnecessary .

2. You all need to go take a good look at yourselves how sad that your body shaming a natural woman not enhanced by the bullshit that makes people scary

3. I could never understand the rage shown over this woman at all. I never did find her attractive or sexy at any age. Just leave her alone.
    Jeezy. Just mt honest opinion not that it matters

4. Take care of yourself and stop worrying about how Julia Roberts looks. She can change her body if she wants, but why would she. Focus on more important things in your lives

5. She’s a classic beauty and I applaud her for embracing her age instead of falling into the plastic surgery/fillers/Botox trap like most other celebrities!! I’m turning 50 this year and what you see is what it is, and I assure you, I do not look half as good as she does lol.

6. She’s still beautiful and (by the way) STILL IN LOVE with her husband and MARRIED. They’ve got it going on. Bless them.

7. She looks as amazing as ever. I can’t believe people are being negative and body shaming. Julia is a natural beauty and has a beautiful body. My absolute favourite actress

8. She looks authentic——-not especially beautiful——-not especially in-beautiful. She looks just fine. I admire her realness & I find that miracle in & of itself the epitome of beauty. I hope & believe she has a beautiful heart. That what makes our world better.

9. Why would you even waste your time write such a stupid article? She looks stunning. As always. Not that it should really matter. She´s so much more than just her looks.
    Also, she’s on the beach, relaxing with her family – until you guys came along. Did you get the clicks and comments you wanted? Hooray for you then.